Functional cookies are intended for:
– remember your account details
– make sure your connection is secure
– ensure the website is shown consistently
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
– enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies
– allow a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to constantly provide the same data
– recognize that you have already provided a username and password when signed in to the client area so you don’t have to do this each time you browse a page
– count how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that it is used quickly
– analyze data that lets us know how you use the services so we can improve them
If you wish to delete cookies already on your computer, please refer to the “Help” section of your web browser.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or refer to the “Help” section of your web browser.